|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Ground floor flat
- Bright eat-in kitchen
- Private patio garden
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Original wooden floors throughout
- Close to local amenities & transport
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
- Council tax band D - H&F
- Available early January
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are offering this modern three bedroom ground floor maisonette. This property is in fantastic condition throughout and comprises; a beautiful open plan modern eat-in kitchen and reception with direct access to a private patio garden, a stylish bathroom suite, three bedrooms. Further benefits include painted original wood floors and ample storage. Offered to the market furnished or unfurnished, early viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 250373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.