|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Rent directly from NLA accredited landlord
- NO AGENCY FEES - reference check only!
- Excellent tenant satisfaction rates
Property reference number 5712184. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
You've seen the photos, now come and look around yourself!
Second floor apartment.
Fully paved driveway with front garden. Off road parking. Access via main entrance with porch. Intercom system.
Fitted kitchen, with polished granite and glass worktops. Base and eye level cabinets. Electric hob and oven, with extractor hood. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. Freestanding fridge/freezer. Garden views.
Bathroom includes sunken bath with adjustable shower. Heated towel rail, illuminated mirror and shaving socket.
Double bedroom with cream carpet and white walls. Wall mounted radiator. Garden views.
Second bedroom with wooden floor and white walls, wall mounted radiator.
Large communal lawn and patio area with table, chairs and bench. Three washing lines.
* Please quote ref. 5712184 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45627993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712184_42726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.