|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (61 days ago)|
- End of Terrace Stone Cottage
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Village Location
- EPC Rating D
- UNFURNISHED or PART FURNISHED
- On Street Parking
- Available NOW
A charming TWO bedroom end of terrace COTTAGE available in the pretty and sought after location of Stanton in the Peak between Bakewell and Matlock. The property has been redecorated throughout with some new carpets and finished to a lovely standard. Available NOW, unfurnished please enquire for more information.
Bagshaws Residential presents this charming TWO bedroom cottage in the pretty village of Stanton in the Peak. Sat side on to the road at the top of the village the property shows off lovely views across the Peaks with a village pub and walks on your doorstep.
With on street parking to the side of the property, inside the property comprises of: Entrance into the Traditional Country Style Kitchen with fitted wooden units and tiled floor, there is an integrated electric oven and gas hob, a table and chairs and washing machine are available if required otherwise space for them, there is some fitted storage with the boiler in and some further under stairs storage with sockets ideal for a fridge freezer; the Living Room is dual aspect ot the front and side of the cottage, has had new carpets fitted, with some fitted shelving in one corner and feature stone wall with electric fire; upstairs there is the master double bedroom again at dual aspect which includes a wardrobe, a double bed can be provided if required; the Second Bedroom is a smaller double or generous single with over stairs storage, built in wardrobe space and dressing table with mirror; the Bathroom has a white suite with a shower over the bath; the Landing has the benefit of the airing cupboard storage.
The cottage is double glazed and gas central heated, is finished to a really lovely standard. Please call the Lettings Team to organise a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45628056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0932L1911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.