|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (506 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a fabulous gated riverside development
- Superb reception room with space-to-dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Large double bedroom with access to balcony
- Fabulous private balcony with lovely views
- Sleek bathroom plus additional WC
LONG LET. Situated in a fabulous gated riverside development benefiting from concierge service this stylish one bedroom flat is beautifully presented and boasts a superb private balcony and large open-plan reception room.
Greenfell Mansions is situated in a lovely gated development within easy reach of the fantastic amenities and transport links of Greenwich including the River Thames and the beautiful green open spaces of Greenwich Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.