|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Gorgeous second floor flat in 1930's mansion block
- Exceptionally bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen boasting original wall tiles
- Three excellent double bedrooms and ample fitted storage
- Sleek, newly fitted bathroom offering stylish fittings
- Presented to a high standard with original wood flooring
- Secure entry system and lift access
- Moments from London Square development and local shops
LONG LET. Beautifully presented and offering light and airy accommodation throughout, this is a superb three bedroom second floor flat boasting an enviable location opposite Streatham Hill Station.
Streatham High Road is host to a wide range of lively bars and restaurants, high street stores, and independent retailers. Streatham Common and Tooting Bec Common are also close.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.