|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom apartment
- A Very Bright & Airy Reception Room
- Open plan modern kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Balcony with Spectacular Views
- Lift Access
- 24h Porter & CCTV Security
- Underground Parking
- Video Entryphone
- Exclusive discounts in local restaurants
14th floor - 3 bedrooms - 912sq ft - 2 bathrooms
A stunning, spacious (912sq ft) interior designed apartment, set within the heart of the Paddington Basin and close to the popular West End Quay. Steals the show with amazing views from its beautiful south facing balcony.
Comprises a beautiful reception room with a new and modern fitted open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Situated on the 14th floor of this prestigious building which features 24 hour concierge, lift service and secure underground parking.
Exclusive deals and discounts in local restaurants and gyms available specifically to tenants: please contact the building manager for more information.
This apartment offers easy access to superb transport links such as Paddington Railway Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow Express), Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45629112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.