|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (423 days ago)|
- Semi-Detached Cottage
- Porch Entrance With Cloakroom / Utility
- Lounge With Access To Rear Garden
- Cottage Style Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Bathroom With Over Bath Shower
- Off Road Parking And Low Maintenance Courtyard With Bike Store
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing And Oil Central Heating
- Village Centre Location
- A Pet May Be Considered For Which An Additional Deposit Will Be Required
A deceptive semi detached cottage enjoying a village centre location. The accommodation includes porch entrance with cloakroom / utility, kitchen/diner and lounge with access to the rear garden. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with over bath shower. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and oil central heating. To the rear is a low maintenance courtyard whilst to the front is off road parking for 2 vehicles in tandem.
A pet may be considered for which an additional deposit will be required.
Lenwade is a popular village located on the A1067 Norwich to Fakenham Road approximately 10 miles from Norwich and offers facilities including an excellent school and is also within the Reepham school catchment area. The village has shop, public house and bus services to Norwich.
EPC rating C.
PORCH UPVC entrance door, vinyl flooring.
CLOAKROOM / UTILITY Plumbing for washing machine, WC and wash basin.
LOUNGE 15'9" x 12'1" Fitted carpet, UPVC double glazed windows and door to rear garden, radiator and stairs to first floor.
FITTED KITCHEN / DINER 14'8" x 9'9" Good range of base and wall units with inset oven and hob. Inset sink, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window and built in cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BATHROOM Modern suite with bath and shower over, wash basin and WC. UPVC double glazed window, heated towel rail / radiator and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 16'2" x 9'8" Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 12'6" x 8'10" Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
DRIVEWAY Parking for 2 cars in tandem.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN Paved for ease of maintenance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45629553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101108009704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.