|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- ** Works still in Progress **
- Viewings directly with Landlord
- Managed by a Property Management Company
- Newly refurbished with new cooker/white goods
- Brand new carpets throughout property
Property reference number 5712212. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- 2 Bedrooms
- Newly fitted Kitchen and appliances
- Windows Double Glazing
- New Carpet (Throughout)
- New laminated Floor (Kitchen)
- New Tiles / Shower / Shower Enclosure
- Combi Boiler
The Flat is close to:
- Train station and local bus routes
- Local Supermarket
- Local High street
- Local Leisure centre
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 2 Bedrooms
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom Victorian period house converted into a large flat. Lovely high ceilings and extremely spacious with all new appliances/white goods. Situated a 10 minute walk to Thornton Heath train station with links into London Victoria, 25 mins.
No DSS Please.
* Please quote ref. 5712212 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45629763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712212_42728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.