|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (452 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- GOOD SIZED SITTING ROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH SHED
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT/MOTORWAY LINKS
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE
- VIEWING ADVISED
GENEROUS TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with private ground floor entrance. This property is situated at the end of a quiet road close to the centre of Morley. With the MOTORWAY network only a few minutes away, this property is ideal for COMMUTERS to Leeds, Wakefield and the surrounding area. The property is UNFURNISHED and comprises: Private ground floor entrance, stairs to 1st floor landing; sitting room with feature fireplace and gas fire; SEPARATE fitted kitchen with APPLIANCES (oven & hob, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge & freezer); Main DOUBLE bedroom; second large single bedroom; Bathroom with white 3 piece suite and SHOWER over the bath. The property further benefits from a private GARDEN area with garden shed as well as an ALLOCATED parking. SORRY NO PETS.
Deposit: £565 EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 137270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.