|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (13 days ago)|
- ***NEW TO THE MARKET***
- Stunning Georgian Period
- Grade II Listed Building
- EPC Rating D
- Allocated Parking
- 2 Double and 1 Single Room
- Shared Garden
A beautiful, 3 bedroom Georgian Period Grade II listing building in the heart of the Old Town Centre in Hull. The property still has plenty of period features including a beautiful open fire in the Lounge area, within walking distance to all amenities from shops to restaurants. Part furnished and a dedicated parking space. Viewing is a must!!
A beautiful 3 Bedroom Georgian Period Grade II listing building in the heart of the Old Town Centre, the property comprises of; Gas central heating, 3 Double bedroom and a dedicated parking space. Call now as not to miss the opportunity
Dining Room/ Kitchen - Open plan kitchen and dining area with hard wood flooring, table and chairs, also a bespoke kitchen with integrated Dishwasher, Gas hob and Electric oven.
Lounge - A Stunning Georgian open fire, carpeted with 2 storage cupboards
Master Bedroom - Double room, carpeted with views to the rear of the property
Second Bedroom - Double room with storage cupboard/wardrobes carpeted with views to the front of the property
Third Bedroom -Double room, carpeted with views to the front of the property
Family Bathroom - A stunning all white 3 piece suite, with a walk in shower unit and a ornate bath as a feature point of the room.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45631122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3280B5422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Hull (Holderness Road).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.