|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (306 days ago)|
- A stunning three bedroom light filled property
- Arranged within a smart purpose built block
- Generous reception room with adjoining balcony
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
SHORT LET. Enviably located moments from the variety of amenities in Angel, this delightful three bedroom flat offers bright accommodation with stylish fixtures and fittings and a private balcony.
Located within a purpose-built block which is situated moments from the trendy shops, bar and restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street while Essex Road provides the property with local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.