|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (92 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Full Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Offroad Parking for 2 vehicles
- Pets considered
- Council Tax Band B
Property reference number 5712136. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Two bedroom semi-detached property situated on the popular Birds estate, close to local amenities, with easy access to the M1 and near to Leagrave mainline train station. Features include ; Entrance Hall , lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, front and rear gardens.
4-6 weeks deposit required.
Ground Floor :
Front door and window to side , tiled flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 12' 7" x 10' 1" (3.83m x 3.07m)
- Window to front with range of floor and wall mounted units, single bowl sink unit, built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan over.
- Wall mounted combination gas boiler for hot water and gas central heating.
- Plumbing for washing machine
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 7" (3.9m x 3.83m)
- Window to side and French doors opening onto rear garden patio
- Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
- Obscure window to side and access to loft hatch
- Carpet to stairs and landing.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 9" (3.83m x 2.96m)
- Window overlooking rear garden.
- Laminate Flooring
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 6' (3.1m x 1.84m ) plus door recess and storage cupboard
- Window to front
- Storage cupboard
- Laminate Flooring
-Obscure window to front
-Panelled bath with mixer taps
- Separate independent shower over bath with shower screen
- Pedestal washbasin
-Low level wc
-Fully tiled walls and tiled floor
- Corner storage unit
- Heated towel rail/radiator
- Driveway and gravelled area providing parking for two vehicles.
-Side pedestrian access to front door and gated access to rear
- Outside Tap
- Enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area.
- Wooden shed 6' x 4' (1.84m x 1.23m)
* Please quote ref. 5712136 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45631809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712136_42739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.