|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (240 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a stunning riverside development with concierge
- Beautiful communal garden and allocated parking space
- Large semi-open plan reception room
- Well equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Ideally situated in a gorgeous modern development, this bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat boasts a lovely semi-open plan reception room, modern kitchen with space to dine and allocated parking.
Amelia House is set on the banks of the River Thames with delightful riverside walks to Kew Green and heading south towards Mortlake and is in easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kew village, Richmond town and Kew Retail Park is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.