|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Amazing newly refurbished family home
- Double reception/dining room with modern fireplace
- Expansive garden with side access and lawn
- Family Bathroom with roll top bath
- Separate shower room with steam, blue tooth and music
- Four bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Additional two WC
- Parking for 2 cars
LONG LET. An amazing newly refurbished, extended and converted three storey semi-detached house with an 83' west-facing private rear garden, driveway for family car and a fantastic location for transport and local schools.
The house is situated off Carshalton Road, leading you into the centre of Sutton within minutes where you will find an abundance of amenities, National Rail links from Sutton station, and road links leading south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.