|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (555 days ago)|
- Suit professional couple.
- Close to amenities
- Use of large communal garden.
Property reference number 5679155. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This luxury 1st floor apartment is one of only five apartments in this exclusive development. It is ideally located in close proximity to a full range of local amenities and well placed for commuter links from Amersham, Beaconsfield and High Wycombe as well as the M40 and M25 motorways.
- Security entry with intercom
- Entrance hallway
- Contemporary design throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining room to;
- Luxury kitchen with stainless steel appliances incl integrated fridge/freezer, oven/hob and washer/dryer
- 2 balconies to the front and side elevations
- Master double bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Second double bedroom
- Bespoke bathroom
- Designated off street car parking space
- Communal garden to rear
- Rent is inclusive of the service charge
- No Tenants fees
* Please quote ref. 5679155 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45632463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5679155_42517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.