|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 15 minutes walk to station (to London Victoria)
- 15 minutes drive to Gatwick Airport
- Ample parking for residents (always available)
Property reference number 5712224. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This is a lovely 1-bedroom house on the beautiful, peaceful Langshott Estate with excellent transport links to London Victoria (Horley station is a 15 minute walk away) and Gatwick Airport (which is a 15 minutes drive away). Ample residents' parking spaces are provided on the doorstep.
House is provided unfurnished, but includes all white goods. Central heating is an all-electric "warm ceiling" system, with double glazing throughout. Pump-assisted power shower over bath. The hot water system can function on Economy 7 setting.
Excellent decorative order throughout; very clean and pleasant house. The garden is south facing with a patio area. Location is close to shops and supermarkets in Horley.
Council tax band C.
* Please quote ref. 5712224 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45633207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712224_42742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.