|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- All Souls development
- Converted church
- Original Gothic features
- Stone pointed arch windows
- Ground & 1st floor apartment
- 754 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Luxurious open plan kitchen
- Reception (smoked oak floors)
- Double bedroom with en suite
Available for long term rental a particularly spacious 754 sq ft (70 sq m) 1-bedroom apartment, set over the ground and first floors of the All Souls Church development, located on the corner of Loudoun Road and Alexandra Road.
The property with original Gothic features (stone pointed arch windows and ornate columns) is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboard, guest cloakroom, spacious reception room with smoked oak flooring, contemporary open plan kitchen and staircase leading to the first floor double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and luxurious en suite bathroom/WC.
All Souls Church is superbly located to take advantage of everything St John’s Wood has to offer. The world’s most famous pedestrian crossing in Abbey Road is less than a mile away and the world’s most famous cricket ground, a mile away at Lord’s. Add to this a mix of beautiful tree lined streets, wonderful properties, great shops, excellent restaurants and a close proximity to London’s West End and you have an undeniably great location. The development is within 50 metres of South Hampstead Main Line station, with trains running direct to Euston with a journey time of 10 minutes. Swiss Cottage underground station (Jubilee Line) is only a few minutes’ walk, as are the many amenities on Finchley Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EXC170-t-3072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Excel Property Services, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.