|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- A spacious mid terrace property
- Offering fantastic internal accommodation
- Situated in a popular residential location
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliants
- 2 First floor bedrooms
- 3 Piece family bathroom
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Available Early January!
An absolutely stunning home - way beyond the standards of a typical rental home this property is filled with character features and individual quirks. The deceptively spacious and tastefully decorated accommodation is ideal for couple or families, and its location is ideal for local schools, local amenities and bus routes. The accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, hallway, front living room with feature seating area and double doors thought to the rear living room - with a feature fire & fireplace and these is a modern kitchen with feature glass units. To the first floor there are 2 good size bedrooms, the master with a large store cupboard and a white 3 piece family bathroom suite with shower over bath. Externally there is a well kept rear yard. DG & GCH. Available to move into before Christmas. CALL 01254 883818 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING. Available Early January!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45634398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5765147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.