|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Penthouse 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Modern Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Reception Room
- Spectacular Landmark Views
- Contemporary Integrated Kitchen
- 7th Floor (With Lift)
- Daytime Concierge
- Close To St James' Park, Victoria & Westminster Transport Links
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Heating and Hot Water Included
This beautifully refurbished 2 bedroom penthouse located in the heart of Westminster and only moments from the River Thames. The living accommodation comprises of a good size bright reception room with fantastic views of Big Ben, The London Eye and The Shard. There is a separate contemporary fully integrated eat in kitchen, two double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms with one being an en-suite to the master bedroom. The building offers a daytime porter and the property can be offered furnished or unfurnished and also has heating and hot water included within the rent. Tufton Court is just a short walk from St James' Park, Victoria and Westminster transport links. There is an abundance of amenities on the doorstep including many new restaurants, Jamie Olivers Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi, Wagamama, All Bar One pub and a Curzon Cinema.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26649778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.