|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (119 days ago)|
- Fully renovated, spacious 2 bed maisonette
- Excellent location, perfect for professionals
- Off-street parking, communal garden
Property reference number 5687722. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Fantastic fully refurbished (with new double glazed sash windows) very spacious 2 double bedroom maisonette within a Victorian terrace and benefits from off-street parking and communal garden.
• 2 large double bedrooms (16ft x 8.5ft / 10ft x 8.5ft)
• Fully renovated flat with new double-glazed sash windows
• Large lounge / dining area (20ft x 13ft)
• Off-street parking
• Communal garden
The flat is in a Victorian terrace in the ever popular Devonshire Rd, in the heart of Forest Hill.
• Short walk to Sainsbury supermarket
• 3 minutes walk to Forest Hill train and tube station
• 5 minutes walk to Horminan Museum, gardens and Farmers market
• 5 minutes walk to the brand new swimming pools
• Bars and restaurants all moments away
The flat is rented unfurnished
Great for Professions and families
Sorry no DSS, students or agencies
6 weeks deposit required (NO FEES)
* Please quote ref. 5687722 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45635853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687722_42744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.