|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Delightful 3 bedroomed home
- Popular location in Linthorpe
- Newly decorated and new flooring throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner with appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms
- West facing rear garden
This delightful three bedroomed property is situated on the Barratt development of Parkside Gardens. The property is located in the heart of Linthorpe with easy access to the town centre and Linthorpe village. With a great variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Excellent transport links with the A66 and A19 both easily accessible. This is a mid terrace property, with new decor and flooring, would be an ideal home for professionals, couples or a family.
The accomodation briefly comprises:
Entrance lobby with ground floor cloaks, bright and spacious lounge with staircase to first floor, Well planned kitchen/diner with an excellent range of fitted units, with French Doors to rear garden, ground floor WC, Spacious Lounge. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single, and a family bathroom. Externally there is a small palisade garden to front, the rear garden is west facing which should be a suntrap during the summer months. There is a garage and driveway.
This property will appeal to a variety of tenants and will be snapped up. Ring 01642 211515 and see for yourself this great property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_MIDCLOU083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.