|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (361 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- TWO GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/CLOAKROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A FOUR PIECE SUITE
- COURTYARD,GARDEN AND PARKING
- YOU NEED TO VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THIS PROPERTY
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CALL TODAY!!
This is a very very well presented four bedroom link detached house situated in a very sought after area with very easy access to the M1, A38 and outstanding schools, this is a great home in a great location.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated, it is a unique property with charm and period features. Due to the size of the property it would be ideal for a family or professionals. The property itself comprises of two reception rooms, dining kitchen, to the first floor are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a Garden laid to lawn, a courtyard area and parking.
The property is available now. No DSS. Pets negotiatble.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45636180.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000386566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Sutton in Ashfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.