|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (511 days ago)|
- Four/Five Bedroom Property Situated Along A Quiet Village Lane
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Flexible Accommodation
- One Bathroom, Two Shower Rooms and En-suite Facility
- Extensive Parking and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Countryside Views to the Rear
- Available From 9th December 2016
- Nearby Countryside Walks
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT.....
A four / five bedroom semi detached property that is situated along a quiet village lane close to adjoining countryside. The accommodation is very flexible and also offers three bathrooms and a cloakroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and to the front there is parking for multiple vehicles. The property will be available to rent from the 9th December 2016 and is offered on a long term rent basis.
The property is situated in Dilton Marsh, a highly sought after Wiltshire village, that offers a primary school, village hall, church, post office, grocery shop, fish & chip shop and farm shop/garden centre & cafe and a Public House. The Village is located 2.5 miles from Westbury a small market town is situated at the western edge of Wiltshire beside the chalk down lands that form Salisbury Plain.
The most famous landmark of the area is the vastly impressive Westbury White Horse which is both the oldest and largest White Horse in Wiltshire, makes it a delight for both the walker and cyclist and the area also provides the perfect location for air sports. The town offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including, library, sports and leisure centre, schools, churches, doctors, dentist surgeries, three supermarkets, post office and the oldest swimming pool in the country.
We also have a varied selection of coffee shops, restaurants, public houses and a popular wine bar. Westbury is exceptionally well positioned for all major road and railway connections with the mainline railway station offering links to London (1 hour 26 minutes), Wales and the whole of the South West of England.
To view this property please call Luke Hames, John Hames, Marek Przybylski, David Hames, Katherine Bly, Kirsty Kenyon, Gaynor Fryer, Taylor Fletcher or Lucy Squire on 01373 866686
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100666002228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Westbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.