|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (478 days ago)|
- Executive Family Home
- Gated Development
- Wood Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Three Modern Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Walking Distance to High Street
Situated within a much sought after gated community of just three detached homes close to Esher High Street a substantial exectuive style property featuring wood flooring to the ground floor and spacious room sizes. This property is well placed for town centre, local shops and restaurants and benefits from a lockable gate giving a short footpath access to these facilities.
* Entrance Hall
* Drawing Room with doors to patio
* Dining Room with doors to patio
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room open plan to
* Family Room with doors to patio
* Utility Room
* Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
* Guest Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
* Three Further Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom (separate bath and shower)
* Double Garage
* Landscaped Gardens with lockable pedestrian gate to rear
* Gated Development
* Ample off street car parking
* EPC Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45637683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 900279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.