|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- A lovely two bedroom first floor flat
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Boasts original period features and high ceilings
- Spacious bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two bright well proportioned bedrooms
- Well located close to amenities
LONG LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat features bright accommodation, offering a separate kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms.
College Road offers a row of charming local shops while the more comprehensive amenities of Harrow Road and Chamberlayne Road are close by. Travel links are conveniently nearby via Kensal Green Underground Station or Kensal Rise Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.