|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Village Property
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Extended Fitted Kitchen with Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Generous and Well Maintained Gardens
- Countryside Location with Stunning Far Reaching Views
- Available 15th December 2016
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT....
An impressive four bedroom detached village property which is set in generous gardens and enjoys stunning far reaching views to surrounding countryside.
The property comprises and benefits from double glazing, oil central heating, entrance hall with cloakroom, fully fitted kitchen with dining room, three further reception rooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms served by family bathroom, front and rear gardens, private gated driveway and double garage.
Upton Scudamore is a pretty village to the south of Bath, offering a village church and popular public house. The surrounding towns of Frome, Westbury and Warminster offer facilities for all day to day needs whilst the Georgian city of Bath (about 16 miles north) and the cathedral city of Salisbury (about 25 miles south-east) provide the highest quality cultural and shopping facilities.
Mainline rail services are available from Westbury to London Paddington and Warminster to London Waterloo. The A303 (M3) provides good road access to London and the wider national motorway network. Bristol International Airport is less than 40 miles to the west.
There are a number of well regarded schools within reach of The Old Rectory including Warminster School, Dauntseys and Stonar along with a wide range of very good schools in Bath, Sherborne and Salisbury.
The World Heritage Site of Bath is approximately 16 miles to the north. Bath is famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and enjoys a wealth of cultural, business and recreational facilities.
To view this property please call, John Hames, Luke Hames, Marek Przybylski, David Hames, Kirsty Kenyon, Taylor Fletcher, Gaynor Fryer or Lucy Squire on 01373 866686.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100666002218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Westbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.