|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Truly a Charming House
- Three Double Bedroom
- Reception Room
- Dinning Room
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Juliette Balcony
- Two Bathrooms
- Highly Desirable Portland Rd
This truly elegant three double bedroom family house offers character and natural light throughout. This charming house is located moments away from the local amenities that Holland Park Avenue has to offer and is available to let now.
An elegant three double bedroom family house on desirable Portland Road, Notting Hill. This property offers character and natural light throughout. On the ground floor of this house, the dining room connects seamlessly with the kitchen, making fantastic social settings. The dining room and kitchen are further integrated throughout. The kitchen provides: gas cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, separate freezer, and tall fridge. The kitchen also benefits from a juliette balcony, whilst the dining room contains attractive cornice on the ceilings. The first floor provides access to the double reception room. The second floor contains the Master bedroom, which champions fabulous wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes and further additional wardrobes directly leading from the bedroom. The Master bathroom, contains a bath-tub (with stand-up rainforest shower combination), wash basin and WC. The second double bedroom also benefits from excellent built-in wardrobes. The third double bedroom could provide conveniently for an office/study, however still certainly able to equip a double bed. The external second bathroom contains a free-standing shower, wash basin and WC. Further benefits include excellent storage units, gas heating throughout, a small balcony.
This charming house is located moments away from the local amenities that Holland Park Avenue has to offer. Holland Park Underground Station (Central Line) is approximately a 3-5 minute walk from the property. This superb 3 bedroom house is available to let both as a short term let (6 months) at £2,200 per week, or long let (1 year) at £1,200 per week.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45637791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2576L1824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Holland Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.