3 bedroom flat to rentBruce Road, Paisley, PA3 4SL
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 March 2017 (391 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Upper Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Gardens Areas
- Landlord Registration Number - 479112/350/25051
**£100 OFF SECOND MONTHS RENT IF MOVE IN IS BEFORE END OF MARCH**
Three Bedroom Upper Cottage available for rental in popular Gallowhill area of Paisley. The property comprises of Spacious Lounge, Three Double Bedrooms, Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with White Goods, Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Shower. Further benefits include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage, Rear Private and Communal Garden Areas and Driveway.
The property is situated close to Shops and Local Bus routes with Reid Kerr College, Paisley Town Centre and M8 motorway close at hand.
Council Tax Band - B
Landlord Registration Number - 479112/350/25051
To book your viewing contact us on the details below:
Penny Lane Homes (Paisley)
Our office is located with parking available at:
50 Glasgow Road, Paisley. PA1 3PW.
Office Tel: 0141 887 6109
Office Fax: 0141 237 7471
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30001107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LM Properties, Paisley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.