|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (477 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Ample built-in storage
- Bright, spacious reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- 1 bathroom
- Wooden flooring throughout
- * Central location for commuting and shopping
London Habitat is very pleased to present this spacious 1 bedroom apartment, situated on the sixth floor of an iconic purpose built Art Deco block opposite Regent's Park, offered in superb condition.
This apartment offers stunning views of the park, and smart modern decor. The property consists of a spacious lounge with room for dining, wooden floors, one double bedroom with plenty of storage, light and bright kitchen, and a spacious bathroom.
Benefits from lift access, porterage, wooden floors, central heating, and fitted storage.
Rossmore Court is very close to Baker Street Underground (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Jubilee lines - Zone 1) and Marylebone stations, and is served directly by several bus routes. Almost opposite Regent's Park, and within a short walk of Lords Cricket Ground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45643419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.