|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A PRIVATE PERIOD MANSION BLOCK
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- ACCESS TO CITY AND CANARY WHARF
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND LOCAL AMMENITIES
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- AVAILABLE NOW
Set within a private period mansion block, this cosy, recently refurbished one bedroom apartment in Cressy House is available to rent straight away. A good sized reception room, open plan to the kitchen. Your bedroom is just off the reception room, as is the family bathroom. You have wooden floors throughout, and the apartment is finished to a high specification.
A boutique building close to Stepney and Whitechapel, giving fantastic access to the city and Canary Wharf by local transport links. An array of local and large amenities are close to your door, with the City itself being walkable distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.