|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- Situated in a stunning period red brick mansion block
- Spaciously arranged on the raised ground floor
- Recently refurbished to a high specification
- Stylish bay fronted reception room with built-in storage
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second great size double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room with separate WC
SHORT LET. Recently refurbished to a high-specification, this elegant two bedroom raised ground floor situated within a period red brick mansion block, boasts stylish and contemporary interiors throughout with ample storage.
Charleville Road is conveniently situated in close proximity to a selection of local shops and amenities, with an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants along Kensington High Street. Whilst motorist can gain easy access to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.