|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (428 days ago)|
- Well located luxury bright flat.
- Newly refurbished and fully furnished.
- Two double bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- Central West End near Marble Arch and Baker St
- Wood flooring and modern facilities.
- Rent directly from the landlord.
- Ideal for sharers or small families
Property reference number 5708847. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Luxury two double bedrooms flat, reception / dining / kitchen, two full bathrooms, , and on the second floor of a Georgian conversion building with no lift.
The flat had been refurbished to a high standard, fully furnished, and well equipped with modern facilities: security, entry phone, satellite dishes, washier dryer, dish washer, satellite receivers, TV, microwave, Internet etc.
The property enjoys a fantastic central location in the heart of the West End, Marylebone, accessing a variety of shops, restaurants, with easy walk to Marble Arch, and Baker Street under ground stations (8 to 7 minutes).
Short lets are entertained at higher rates.
* Please quote ref. 5708847 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45644418.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708847_42754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.