|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 minutes walk from DLR and mainline train station
- Balcony with views to the River Thames
Property reference number 5712205. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Main bedroom with access onto the balcony
Balcony with views over to the River Thames
Sitting Room with floor to ceiling windows with views to the River Thames
Spectacular views especially at night
Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops
Built in dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge-freezer, oven and microwave
Wooden flooring in hall and sitting room; carpets in bedrooms
Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
Concierge service in building
2 minutes walk to Woolwich Arsenal DLR and mainline train station
18 minutes to Canary Wharf
24 minutes to London Bridge
Two supermarkets within walking distance
Wide range of high street shops, cafes, restaurants and banks close by
Apartment is on the 6th floor. 2 lifts in the building
Heating and air conditioning via air source heat pump resulting in efficient heating costs
* Please quote ref. 5712205 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45644661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712205_42715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.