|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (510 days ago)|
- Modernised Period Cottage
- Large Rear Garden
- Easy Access to A38
- Modern Kitchen
- Cooker and Fridge Freezer
- Stylish Bathroom with Shower Over
- Central Ivybridge Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC D67
Modernised cottage in the heart of Ivybridge with large rear garden and modern fitted kitchen.
This lovely period cottage has been sympathetically modernised with modern bathroom and kitchen whilst retaining some of the beautiful character of the property with exposed beams and original internal latch doors.
Property has front and rear access with an external storage shed with plumbing for washing machine and large lawn garden, internally the recently fitted kitchen has cooker and gas hob and integrated fridge freezer. The living room has original stone chimney breast and has a cosy feel in keeping with the property.
There are two double bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom with shower over the bath. The cottage is gas central heated and double glazed.
Call Miller Lettings today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45644715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.