|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (543 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- WONDERFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOM TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE SEMI-DETACHED
- 'Fees May Apply On Application'
- Large Private Enclosed Family Gardens
- Parking And Conservatory To Rear
- Close To Motorway Links
- Available Now
LARGER THAN AVERAGE FOUR BEDROOM TWO RECEPTION MODERN PRESENTED COTTAGE WITH FAMILY GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
Your Move are delighted to offer for rent this wonderful semi-detached family home. The property consists lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms with en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property has a good family size garden and gated access to the rear for off road parking, the property is warmed by gas central heating. Call now to view. EPC rating E
Property is perfectly positioned close to motorway links to the M61 aswell as being close to local schools and shops. There are delightful countryside view from the front of the property and the property is a short journey from the Royal Bolton Hospital.
This larger than average semi-detached property offers great size perfect for a wide range of tenants. The property is beautifully presented throughout and is positioned in a great location, call now to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45644721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 288528596845_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Farnworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.