|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (326 days ago)|
- No agency fee, move in fees or renewal fees
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 5 minutes walk to Putney High Street
Property reference number 5712237. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
2 bed interior designed furnished apartment situated within a modern private development. The flat has solid wooden floors and doors, Miele kitchen appliances and boasts a superior finish throughout. The property comprises of two double bedrooms with custom-made wardrobes and with two en-suite bathrooms with power shower. Large entertaining space comprising of a modern kitchen, reception and dining room.
The flat comes with a parking space. 10 minute walk to East Putney tube station and a 10 minute to Putney Heath.
Sadly we can not accept pets and strictly no smoking in the property
* Please quote ref. 5712237 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45645090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712237_42757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.