|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (352 days ago)|
- Located in Quiet Private Road
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs W/C
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom & Separate Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for 2/3 Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- White Goods in Kitchen if Needed
**AVAILABLE NOW** Lets Rent are delighted to offer for rent this superbly presented modern three bedroom semi in Chandlers Ford located in a private road, recently redecorated throughout, offered unfurnished and available with immediate effect.
The property briefly comprises of good sized lounge, a modern kitchen/diner with a gas hob and integrated electric oven and space for a table and chairs plus patio doors opening onto the rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and one large single bedroom, a modern family bathroom and an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
Further benefits include off road parking for 2/3 cars, enclosed rear garden with gated side access, a lawn, decking area and a shed, plus gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Long term rental, must be viewed to appreciate quality of accommodation on offer.
Children and pets welcome please enquire.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRS1000580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Rent Southampton, Woolston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.