|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (356 days ago)|
- Family townhouse with off road parking - avail end Dec
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and a single)
- Unfurnished and well appointed
- Lounge/diner with patio doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with white goods
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Garden with shed
- Easy to access hospitals and city centre
This is a well presented four bedroom town house available unfurnished and offered in good decorative order. Living accommodation is spread across three floors as follows.The main receptions are a modern lounge/diner with french doors out to the garden and a kitchen/breakfast room with a good range of wall and base units. White goods are included consisting of an electric cooker and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. There are four bedrooms comprising of three doubles and a single. Bedroom one is en-suite and bedrooms one and two include fitted wardrobes. In addition there is a family bathroom fitted with white suite with a shower over the bath. Further features to note are gas central heating, double glazing, shed in garden and off road parking on the driveway.
Ideal location for those working at either Southampton General or Princess Anne Hospital, both of which are just a short distance away. The vibrant city centre of Southampton is around two miles to the south with a superb choice of restaurants, bars, eateries & nightlife and impressive shopping including West Quay for a top shopping experience. The rural surroundings offer great opportunities for exercise and relaxation from the nearby Southampton Common to the picturesque New Forest National Park only a few miles to the west. Transport links are excellent; access to the major roads is simple with Portsmouth, Bournemouth & Winchester all within easy reach. Southampton Central Station is an easy drive or bus journey to the south, giving direct routes to London Waterloo and many southern cities.
This property is available at the end of December and viewing is by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000337504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.