|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (319 days ago)|
- 3-4 mins walk to both Dalston stations
- H'bury & Islington 4 min - Liverpool St 7 min
- Whitechapel 8 min - Stratford 10 min
- Close to London Fields/Broadway Market
- Kingsland Road and Mare Street nearby
- Georgian conversion over 1000sqft
- Large rear garden
- 3 double size bedrooms
- Giant reception room
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
This spacious 3 bed Georgian conversion has over 1000sqft of living space with a private rear garden situated in the heart of Dalston close to the Kingsland Shopping Centre. The property features: 3 large double size bedrooms big enough for a 6 piece furniture set; A giant reception room with enough space for a living area and a dining area with double French doors leading out to the rear garden; A separate all white kitchen which includes gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, washing machine, fridge freezer, and plenty of storage cupboards; A family size bathroom with a bath tub/shower and a chrome fitted towel radiator.
The flat is located only a 3 minute walk from Dalston Junction Station which can take you to Highbury & Islington in 4 minutes (Victoria Line), Whitechapel in 8 minutes (Hammersmith & City and District Lines). From Dalston Kingsland Station it only takes 10 minutes to Stratford (TFL Rail, Greater Anglia, Central, and Jubilee Lines). Hackney Downs station (London Overground and Greater Anglia) is only a 5 minute walk which takes you to Liverpool Street (Hammersmith & City, Central, Circle and Metropolitan Lines) in just 7 minutes. There is some outdoor space to take advantage of such as London Fields/Broadway Market and Hackney Downs Park. There are plenty of things to do in the area with countless number of bars, shops and restaurants nearby on Kingsland Road and Mare Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.