|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (44 days ago)|
- Reception room with high ceilings, fireplace and wood floors
- Fully integrated kitchen with built-in seating area
- Guest WC and landing access to the roof terrace
- Spacious landing with study area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and vaulted ceiling
- Large bathroom with oversized bath and separate shower
- His'n'hers wash hand basins
Full descriptionLONG LET. Presented to an exceptional standard throughout, providing two floors of stylish and bright living space, with two double bedrooms, open-plan reception/kitchen and a private roof terrace to the rear.
The property is well located, minutes from High Street Kensington's many shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Holland Park's recreational facilities are also close by as are underground station links via South Kensington underground station, and road links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.