|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Attractive town house close to city centre - avail now
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 single)
- 2 en-suites and family bathroom
- Cloak room and conservatory
- Driveway parking
- Rear garden with shed
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Possible to walk into city centre
- Easy to access routes out of city
Popular location between Hill Lane and Shirley Road for this end of terrace town house offered unfurnished with white goods included. The property comprises of an entrance hallway with cloakroom. On this ground floor level are the kitchen/breakfast room with door to side of house and appliances comprising of a double electric cooker, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. The living room is to the rear of the property and from here the conservatory is accessed opening to the garden with shed. On the first floor are three bedrooms consisting of 2 doubles (one of which is en-suite with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle), and 1 single. The family bathroom is also on this floor with a white suite of wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment. Finally on the second floor is the master bedroom which again has an en-suite wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Parking is on the driveway and the house has gas central heating and double glazing.
Location wise the tenant will be within reasonable walking distance into the city centre, Southampton Central mainline station, Shirley High Street and Southampton Common. Local bus routes operate nearby and access out of City is straightforward.
This property is available now and viewing is by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000268809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.