|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (423 days ago)|
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band G
- Total area: 2,342 Sq. Ft.
- Distance from mainline station 0.9 miles
- Newly redecorated
- Walking distance of the Pantiles
- Secluded garden
- Garage and driveway
- Large family kitchen / breakfast room
A newly redecorated and beautifully presented four bedroom family home located under one mile from Tunbridge Wells main line station on the South side of Tunbridge Wells.
The property is located within a fifteen minute walk of Tunbridge Wells main line station with a secluded garden, garage and driveway.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall, dining room, sitting room, large kitchen breakfast room, utility room, downstairs shower room and w/c on the ground floor. The first floor includes four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft has been converted to offer a fantastic additional space for storage.
Available from January 2017 unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45650967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.