|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (432 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Garage with off road parking for three vehicles
- Enclosed front porch
- Smart kitchen diner with wooden worktops
- Large garden to rear with access via garage
- Generous sized bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ideally situated for commuting
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
Property reference number 5712012. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This two bedroom home is ideally situated for a professional couple, being easily accessible to the A38. It is within walking distance of the town and school and close to a large supermarket. There is ample off road parking to the front of the property, plus an adjoining garage which offers access to the garden to the rear. It has an enclosed entrance porch. The lounge adjoins a large kitchen diner which opens onto the rear garden via french windows. Upstairs, there is a generous sized bathroom with white suite. The property is freshly decorated throughout, with all new carpets. It has gas central heating and double glazing. Ivybridge is close to both Dartmoor and the coast, making it perfect for enjoying leisure activities.
* Please quote ref. 5712012 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45651102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712012_42546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.