|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 bedroom period conversion
- Close to transport and amenities
Property reference number 5701691. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious two bedroom period conversion comprising the raised ground floor of an attractive Victorian building in Maida Vale, with Little Venice on the doorstep. Sutherland Avenue is a pretty tree-lined residential street, conveniently located close to Warwick Avenue underground station, Paddington British Rail and a wide variety of local amenities. Would suit a professional couple (no DSS).
- Let and managed by Private Landlord
- 2 bedrooms - 1 large double / 1 medium-sized double
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- Open-plan kitchen and reception with polished wood floors
- Huge windows in reception and larger bedroom
- 12-foot-high ceilings
- Well maintained externally and throughout
- Washing machine, fridge/freezer
- Gas central heating
- neutral decor
- Lots of storage space
- Five minutes walk from Warwick Avenue Underground station (Bakerloo line). Thirteen minutes walk from Paddington British Rail station, Underground & Heathrow Link.
Prospective tenants are responsible for referencing fees of £29.50 per person via the National Landlords Association.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
* Please quote ref. 5701691 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45651600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701691_42769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.