|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Beautiful newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment
- Partial River and Garden Views
- On Site Gym, Pool, Sauna
- 24 h Concierge
- New Wooden Floor and Freshly Painted
- Heating included in Rent!
- High Ceilings and Floor to Ceiling Windows
Property reference number 5691266. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stylish riverside 1 bedroom apartment with free access to Gym and Swimming Pool and 24h consierge minutes from Canary Wharf, Greenwich and the fast river taxi to London Bridge, City and Embankment. Heating included in rent.
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment enjoys lots of sun light throughout the day (corner flat with floor to ceiling windows on both sides) and airy high ceilings. The flat is newly refurbished with a brand new wooden floor and freshly painted throughout. The flat will be ideal for a couple or a single occupancy.
The property consists of:
- A double bedroom with a spacious wardrobe and large window overlooking gardens with partial river views.
- An open plan living room enjoys lots of natural light from its Juliet Balcony and French windows.
- A fully fitted kitchen with bar, stools and plenty of storage.
- A quality fitted bathroom with bathtub.
- The apartment is located in the prestigious Burrell’s Wharf development and benefits from 24 hours concierge service.
- Heating included in rent.
- On-site swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, onsite yoga classes and barbecues.
- Transport Mudchute or Island Gardens DLR is 7 minutes walk away. Mast House Pier river taxi leaves from the outside of the development to London Bridge and central London. Bus stop D7 and 135,1 minute walk away. Suited for both city (sail to work in 20 minutes.) and Canary Wharf workers. (7 minutes by bus or DLR or 25 minute walk). Greenwich foot tunnel 10 minute walk away.
Please note this is a privately let property. No agency fees. Please contact me through UPAD to arrange viewing. Thank you.
* Please quote ref. 5691266 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45651699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691266_42767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.