|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (537 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- HALF PRICE FEES IF YOU MOVE IN 2 WEEKS
- Local Amenities
- Off Street Parking
- Kitchen with Cooker & Washing Machine
- Private Rear Access
- Newly Fitted Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC D68
This first floor flat is perfect for those wanting to be a short walk from the city centre and local amenities whilst benefiting a quiet cul-de-sac position in the ever sought after Mannamead location.
Property comprises communal access from the front and private access from the rear parking area via decked balcony. Once inside the brand new modern fitted kitchen has cooker and washing machine. The bathroom has been refurbished to a high standard with a shower over the bath.
There is a generous double bedroom and a separate single bedroom with built in wardrobe. The living room has attractive bay front windows keeping the room bright and airy along with a lovely table and chairs, there is also a gas fire for added comfort in those winter months.
Newly fitted gas central heating and double glazing throughout. For viewing appointments contact Miller Lettings Plymouth today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000333310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.