|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (300 days ago)|
- Immaculate 3 bedroom apartment
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Kitchen fully fitted with integrated appliances
- 3 Bathrooms (Total) - 2 En Suite
- Direct access to beautiful garden
- Benefits from own entrance
- Wooden floors in main living areas
- Central Heating
- Off street parking
- Great location for transport and shopping
London Habitat is delighted to present this exceptionally large three bedroom, three bathroom garden flat, set across the entire basement level of a tastefully converted Victorian corner house very close to Queens Park.
This superbly finished flat comprises:
* Three double bedrooms of good size, with fitted storage and carpeting;
* Generously sized reception room, which opens out directly onto the rear garden via large folding doors;
* Modern kitchen with integrated appliances, decorated in a contemporary minimalist style;
* Master bathroom and two further en-suite shower rooms.
Benefits from its own entrance, off-street parking, wooden floors in the main living areas and gas central heating.
Excellent transport links: very close to Queens Park (Bakerloo Line / Overground - Zone 2) and Kensal Rise (Overground) stations, with direct bus routes into the West End.
Located opposite the beautiful green space of Queens Park, and within a short walk of the popular local restaurants, trendy bars and other well-regarded amenities of Salusbury Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45656043.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.