|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (413 days ago)|
- Unfurnished, Detached Executive Home
- 5 Bedrooms (2 En-suite)
- 3 Receptions & Study
- Double Garage
- Kitchen and Separate Utility
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & Balcony
- To view please call 0151 625 8899
**£200 OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHS RENT IF YOU MOVE IN JANUARY ** Exclusive Executive Home In Caldy, A large modern detached house with 5 bedrooms, available unfurnished. This property has been completed to a high standard and is decorated in neutral colours thoughout. The accommodation comprises of; Reception hall, spacious and bright lounge with double doors to dining room, downstairs W.C., study, sitting room, fitted kitchen (includes gas range, dishwasher, fridge & freezer), utility room with fitted units (includes washing machine), upstairs there is master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and walk-in wardrobe plus a Westerly facing balcony to catch the sunset, 3 further double bedrooms with (1 with ensuite & fitted wardrobes), family bathroom with shower, single bedroom. Outside there is an L shaped garden to the rear with patio area and lawn, to the front there is a generous driveway and double garage. Sorry no smokers. Pets Considered. To arrange an appointment please call 0151 625 8899.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45656088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6411181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.