|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 December 2016 (339 days ago)|
- One bedroom in Glossop Road Baths with parking included
- Located just off West Street within the Devonshire Quarter
- Mezzanine bedroom with large bathroom
- Balcony overlooking communal courtyard
- Furnished, Available now
- NB Professionals only
***SPECIAL OFFER- MOVE IN DECEMBER AND PAY HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEE!***Beautiful and spacious one bedroom apartment in the popular Glossop Road baths development with allocated parking. Within walking distance to everywhere in the city centre, just off West Street and in the Devonshire Quarter. Extremely unique layout, with high ceilings and the bedroom on a mezzanine level. Downstairs consists of the kitchen with plenty of storage space, the dining area and the living area. There is also a guest WC on this level. In the living room the doors open out onto a balcony overlooking the communal courtyard which is a sun trap and very quiet being away from the road! Upstairs there is the large bedroom on the mezzanine level and a master bathroom. Make sure you call us now to arrange your viewing as this property will not be around for long. Furnished, available now. NB. Professionals only please
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45656139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000298409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.