|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- Completley redecorated in a neutral colour scheme
- New carpets throughout
- Kitchen with a full range of appliances
- Enclosed rear garden
- Dedicated parking for two cars
- On the edge of Zebon Copse
- Available immediately
- EPC rating D
This 2 bedroom property has just been redecorated and has new carpets throughout. The decor is neutral and finished to a very high standard. The living/dining room is a very good size with a decorative fireplace and french door opening out to the rear garden.
The fitted kitchen is light and spacious with plenty of storage. Appliances include fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and washer dryer.
Upstairs there is large master bedroom with double fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom, and a family bathroom with white suite including WC, handbasin and bath with shower over.
Leading out from the living room is an enclosed rear garden, with patio area. The garden has been landscaped with raised borders and shrubs. There is a useful shed for storage.
At the front of the property is a driveway with parking for two cars.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.